Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Let The Fun Begin!

Culinary school is a go! I start in just two weeks at The Art Institute of Colorado. Of course, I probably won't be in their kitchen until October, so don't go begging for my gourmet food just yet.

The school looks amazing. Even my mom was getting excited! However, I think she was more excited for the fact that I'll be cooking dinner a lot more for her...

Apparently, whenever I make something in class, I get to take it home. Gosh, I'm gonna get so fat. And that's not a joke. I really like eating food. ← That's probably why I'm becoming a chef.

I get an awesome chef's outfit to wear everyday! Actually, I get three. Because I'm messy. With this outfit, I can't wear jewelry, I can't paint my nails, my hair has to be completely hidden, it has to be cleaned and pressed every day, and I can't wear goth makeup (That last one's obviously going to be the hardest one for me). The outfit consists of a heavy-weight white jacket, some unisex, drawstring, checkered pants, a traditional chef's hat, and the world's ugliest shoes. Well, scratch that, I don't have to wear Toms. I guess my shoes are the world's second ugliest shoes.

I feel like I should go exercise right now in preparation for everything I'm going to be eating. Treadmill, here I come! Oh, who am I kidding; I have episodes of Psych I need to catch up on. Why waste a sunny summer day exercising?

1 comment: